Sunday, June 02, 2013

I put the PRO in procrastination

I guess I ought to be grateful today and not think about all of the ways in which my favorite hobby, procrastination, has been my downfall.

It isn't that I am incapable. In fact, not that I have an inflated sense of self worth -- quite the opposite is true-- but I am aware that, generally speaking, I'm quick to pick up on things and rarely get presented with a non-physical task I don't do well at. Nonetheless, I have felt like a drain lately. I've taken a lot in and taken time to evaluate most of it and realized that all of my problems come down to that damn pasttime of mine going back to even my childhood, I know it is abundantly clear that my bizarre combination of procrastination and hard work.

And now here I am yet again facing my devilish friend. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


I guess you are in that count now too.