was meant to be posted a month ago...
It's been quite some time since I've blogged. I'm not entirely sure why I feel the need to do so now... perhaps it's the fact that I'm coming to realize that I need a way to communicate with myself over the course of time. So, what am I thinking at present?
Well... now that I'm nearly down to 27 credits remaining until I earn my degree I'm 98.6% certain that the law school experience offers little to me that I couldn't have gotten from a snooty private high school had I chosen to go to such an institution. At the same time I think I may have found the niche that has captured my attention. I hesitate to specify it here as I know that stating a specific goal has in the past generally lead me directly to utter failure.
So what shall I do for my remain 27 credits? Should I load myself down with bar courses or pick through seminars? By my calculations I actually don't need to be here until Spring 2009... If I carry 11 credits during each this spring and next fall and take 5 credits during the summer (a tough one to pull off but probably not impossible) I'd be done by January. I could take the bar in February and then see where life takes me from there.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home