Why I can't sleep I'll never know...
So I can't sleep and began exploring the depths of "My Documents" to see what really random and quite possibly idiotic things I might have saved... Among the crappy poems about Torts and quotes from professors instead of notes I found this gem from last October... I have no clue what it was in reference to as it seems that I simply snatched a bit of text from a conversation and pasted it into a collection of quasi-amusing things.
Please note that while I changed the names to protect the innocent (okay, maybe I didn't do that so well) I did not change the text. That means I can't be held responsible for the poor spelling of the person who is not labeled "me" and that it took a lot of effort on my part to not edit it to conform to the rules of the English language.
Rob: See, there's three kinds of people: dicks, pussies, and assholes. Pussies think everyone can get along, and dicks just want to fuck all the time without thinking it through. But then you got your assholes, Meghan. And all the assholes want us to shit all over everything! So, pussies may get mad at dicks once in a while, because pussies get fucked by dicks. But dicks also fuck assholes, Meghan. And if they didn't fuck the assholes, you know what you'd get? You'd get your dick and your pussy all covered in shit!
Me: I don't have a dick.
Rob: its a metifor for world polotics
Me: oh
Well, that's that... Hope you enjoyed it and if you didn't well... too damn bad.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home